Can't get on Nano meet site by Bunny04

Bunny04
Newbie here. How do I get on the Nano meet site without registering separately for that site and then being declined on the basis that my PC is used by a known spammer! (my old PC is only used by me and not for spamming - does that word have two 'm's?). Advice please. Thanks.

Posted 26 Jun 2024, 22:40 #1 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Hi

The Nano site is completely separate from this one. Run by different people. We are very closely associated on the tech level though.

Your current IP address has been logged on one of the spam filters in the past and still remains. Hence the issue you are experiencing.

You have two options.

1. Restart your router to gain a new ip address, (they are usually assigned dynamically by your ISP) If it's a static IP then that will be of no help.

2. Message or email Trebor member/Trebor/ He will set up an account for you.

Regards

Posted 27 Jun 2024, 01:28 #2 

Bunny04
Thank you.

Posted 27 Jun 2024, 11:36 #3 

Trebor
Bunny 04 - I have your message and will need your e mail address please
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 28 Jun 2024, 20:06 #4 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Registration issue sorted.

Posted 29 Jun 2024, 10:53 #5 

Duncan
Hi. I'm guessing Bunny04 is Simon that I spoke to today? I suggested it would get sorted.

Posted 29 Jun 2024, 17:38 #6 

Trebor
Apologies for any inconvenience but Mick has now tweaked the Nano website settings and it is now working so please try again
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 30 Jun 2024, 10:22 #7